Monday, November 08, 2010
Today is the first day of A level and I have my geo paper 8812/01 .
I woke up earlier than usual, do some warm up and took a bath and head straight to school . Flipping through the geo bible written by p-aul l_eong for a last min revision. I didn't study hydro and so I ended up doing the urban question.
The geo paper last 3 hours. I got headache after 2.5 hours . Damn , geo really pissed me of for making me to write so long and so much.
Went home for a nap and go study in mac. I saw yx there. Really quite a long time since last see her, her result also as horrible as me.good luck to her .
I am really touch to receive MSG from sf and yr . They are the true friends who support me . I hate to appear so weak in front of people and telling then it's hopeless even if I chiong now, there is no way I could pass A. I hate the feeling of being such a loser. However , I've promised yr I would study till tomorrow and she said that the only way she will forgive me is that I study all the way till Alevel end. So how?
Sometimes, I just wanna cry and escape from all these harsh realities. I wanna escape. I feel so trapped. I am trap in a situation that if I don't score for A , I cannot go uni . If I take private next year, I may not have enough time to study because I will be in ns. I wanted to appeal to repeat the my A in school but will the mindef approved? I dunno what I want in life. It seems that none of the course suits me. I am lost. Just wanna cry out loud.